Re-dispersible latex powder is a powder adhesive made from a special emulsion (high molecular polymer) spray-dried. This powder can be quickly redispersed to form an emulsion after contact with water, and has the same properties as the initial emulsion, that is, a film can be formed after the water evaporates. This film has high flexibility, high weather resistance and resistance to various High adhesion to the substrate.
Redispersible latex powder use environment
In the manufacturing, transportation, use process and after use of the product, it is not only non-toxic to the human body and the environment, but also beneficial to the virtuous circle of human settlements, environmental protection and ecological environment.
In the sealed state, put it in the climate of 40℃ and -25℃, the quality of resin rubber powder will not change.
can improve the ease of scraping and grinding of the mortar, and effectively improve the initial adhesion, late strength, service life and stability of the mortar.
Precautions for the use of redispersible latex powder
1. It is not advisable to put in the resin powder at one time, and it is necessary to divide the amount to find the right amount.
2. When polypropylene fiber is needed, it must be dispersed in cement first, because the fine particles of cement can eliminate the static electricity of the fiber, so that the polypropylene fiber can be dispersed.
3. Stir and mix evenly, but the mixing time should not be too long, 15 minutes is appropriate, long time mixing sand and cement are easy to precipitate and layer.
4. It is necessary to adjust the amount of additives and add HPMC in an appropriate amount according to seasonal changes.
5. Avoid damp and caking of additives or cement.
6. It is strictly forbidden to stack or use it with acidic substances.
It is forbidden to use it during construction below 7.5℃. Low-temperature construction will cause major engineering quality problems, causing the plastering mortar and the insulation board to not adhere. This is a later engineering quality problem without a remedial plan.